When It comes to your homes outdoor decorative space, you want to be sure you’re getting the best option for your home. Not only do you want durability, but also a beautiful space to enjoy! Between stamped concrete and pavers, it’s sometimes hard to know what’s best for your home. Follow along to get a better understanding of which product you should be looking for!
Stamped concrete comes with many benefits. It is one of the most popular choices when it comes to patios and walkways. More affordable than pavers, stamped concrete offers a variety of colors and patterns, customized to your preference.
- You can customize the texture and variation while imitating the look of natural stone, or even pavers themselves.
- The colors available can vary immensely depending on your liking and can add an antique feel to the newly poured space.
- There is also the option of sealing the product to add longevity to its life while protecting against harsh chemicals and UV rays that cause fading.
- Installation is far less labor-intensive than pavers.
- Little to no maintenance to retain its patterned appearance.
- Endless custom design options such as concrete ribbons, stone patterns, exposed aggregate etc.
Elegant and unique, pavers can be a great touch to your outdoor space.
- Pavers usually do not need to be replaced and are durable when installed correctly.
- This type of work can be easily mixed and matched to create specific designs.
- Pavers are thick which prevent cracking.
- They are easy to repair or make changes to the work.
As you can see, there are many benefits no matter which option you decide to go with. Making your outdoor space beautiful and enjoyable to live in, it is important to take in many considerations before landing on a decision! When it comes to stamped concrete, there are endless projects that can be improved from the design. Not only does it create a marvelous new space adding value to your home, but the reduced maintenance and longevity top it all off! If you value adding an appealing “wow” factor outside of your home, consider getting decorative stamped concrete for your new space!